ResAvenue has received a tremendous response for its new Popular Scheme. Over 150 hotels across India have signed on in the past one month. The reason behind this surge of sign ups is the growing awareness amongst hoteliers of the importance of an internet element in their marketing mix.
Hospitality Associations from India, Asia and across the globe have revealed similar results in their studies of the future of the Indian Hospitality market. Here are some of there findings
- India will receive 25 million tourist by 2015 (World Tourism Organization)
- Around 500 million domestic tourists are projected to travel across India by 2010
- 1,50,000 additional rooms are required to meet the target of 5 million foreign tourist arrival (FHRAI)
- 1285 approved budget hotels across the country with 51,000 rooms
- 5 star hotels are witnessing an average room occupancy rate of over 80%
Based on these results, Hoteliers can expect their Direct Bookings to increase dramatically in the future and they have begun taking steps to ensure their share of this blooming marketing. The choice of the majority is the ResAvenue solution as it provides them with added benefits like online management tools. It also provides them with an online payment facility, which will allow them to close sales immediately.