2010 has ended! Before we embrace the New Year and the joy it brings, let’s take a quick look at how EventAvenue, your online registration solution has changed and evolved in the past year.
Transformation from a Single Module to Multi-Module Solution
The most significant evolution of 2010 was EventAvenue’s transformation from a single module into a multi-module solution provider. At the time of launch, EventAvenue was a one-stop event management solution. Today, it is a leading online registration and payment gateway solution provider with 6 innovative and feature rich modules:
Additions to the Direct Debit Engine
- Conference Management module for event organizers and anyone who wants to organize a conference.
- Online Ticketing module is for organizers who are planning concerts, matches, marathons, triathlons or tournaments.
- Exhibitor Management module is for organizers who are planning any type of exhibition, expo or trade show.
- Donation Collection module is meant for NGOs, charitable trusts, religious organizations and anyone looking to collect funds for a good cause.
- Education Fee Collection module is meant for educational institutions and any organization looking to expedite their application distribution and fee collection process.
- Webinar Registration module is meant for organizers looking to collect registrations and payments for all web-based events
The second evolution is the additions of more payment options to its already robust payment network. The fact is there is no use having an online registration and payment gateway solution, if your attendees, delegates, registrants, donors and students can pay or donate once they reach the end of the registration and payment process. EventAvenue prevents such tragedy from taking place by continuously adding payment options to its payment network.
In the past year, EventAvenue has added 6 new Indian Banks to it direct debit engine - State Bank of Mysore, Andhra Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank and ING Vysya. All of these banks have a substantial customer base and strong India and even internationally presence. The addition of these banks will help you expand your market reach and you will be able to convince a wider audience to attend your event and pay for the registrations/tickets directly online. Currently, EventAvenue has 35+ direct debit options from whom you can accept direct from bank account payments. View List
More Cash Card Options
EventAvenue has also gone ‘live’ with yet another cash card option – Done Card. This popular Indian cash card option will make it possible for you to target and capture those audiences who do not have a credit card, net banking or mobile payment account. It will also enable you to target those audiences who are reluctant to use their credit cards or net banking enabled accounts to pay for conference or ticket bookings online.
To conclude, in 2010, EventAvenue has transformed from a single module solution to a multi-module solution provider to provide its merchants with custom fit solutions. It has also added more payment options, which will widen your market to include previously inaccessible delegates, attendees, registrants, donors and students.